9 Months

Thursday, July 20, 2006

False alarm

Oh what a night we had !

I got those very painful period pains and got a little bit confused - I supposed to have contractions first, timing them etc but not pains. Anyway, we called the hospital and unfortunately all the doctors where in the emergences so they asked us to call back in half an hour. We where already in the bed and started giggling like 2 teenagers. I kept repeating - I am not ready yet, I have an appointment to the hairdresser for 5 o'clock next day, what about my painters coming on Saturday to finish the house and I was supposed to go to take some more photos of my belly. And so we giggled again .......

Well, I think after half and hour waiting for some kind of contractions my pains stopped and I fall asleep. Thanks God for that, I am really not ready yet but I better buy all those things on the list quick because you never know ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home