9 Months

Friday, August 25, 2006

4 weeks after the birth

Tomorrow will be a month since the birth of my baby. It’s been a very exciting time having a new member of family but also a very tiring job too. Baby wakes up every 3 hours to be fed which means waking up few times during the night. I am dying for a proper nights sleep. At the beginning my husband was waking up with me during the night but now he is back at work and I told him to go downstairs and sleep on the couch so he could get a proper nights sleep. When he comes back from work he takes care of Leon and I go for a quick snooze. It works better this way; at least we both get some rest.

Apart from sleepless nights I have hardly been out - only to Tesco for grocery shopping. You might think I should be taking Leon out for a walk but for my excuse it’s been pissing rain for the last few days.

The breastfeeding is getting better and better. For the last few days I used the breast shield only occasionally.

Oh and last but not least I have bought this great "Huberman Feeder" bottle. Its costly - around 40 euro but so worth it. Leon was throwing up quite a lot with the “Advent” products so I got recommended this new feeder. It creates a vacuum, does not allow any air inside and stops colic. It’s been an amazing improvement since and if any one has similar problems I recommend this web site http://www.medicare.ie/Product/ProductInfo.aspx?.id=41&cid=49

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tomorrow will be a month since the birth of my baby. It’s been a very exciting time having a new member of family but also a very tiring job too. Baby

11:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home