9 Months

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Polish visitors

It feels like months have been packed into the last four weeks. Truly a full time job with this little one. The washing is piling up upstairs and I was forced to wear my swimming costume yesterday because I have run out of my underwear :) - it was quite funny actually.

I had my parents coming from Poland to see Leon. They stayed for 10 days and I got enormous help which I needed. I was able to rest at night because mum would take him to her bedroom for the nights. She also cooked and my Dad would repaired stuff around the house. He put lovely spot lights in the kitchen and a light in the back garden.

It was great waking up together and having someone to talk to. It was great for Leon too because they would go for 3 hour walks with him nearly everyday.

I am back on my own again and missed them so much. My heart truly goes out to the single mothers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home